Work Assist for employees
Assisting you to thrive in the workplace.
Work Assist is a support program designed to provide you with ongoing workplace support in the event of injury, disability or illness.
Life is unpredictable, and situations may arise that leave you facing difficulties at work or just needing a little extra help to get things done. No matter what your situation, you can rely on Work Assist to provide you with dedicated support.
Work Assist is offered by our highly experienced team at no cost to you or your employer. It is designed to help you maintain your current long-term employment, while working through any obstacles in your way.
Our team will meet with you to identify the areas that are preventing you from thriving in your role, and work in partnership with you and your employer for a minimum of six months to achieve the best outcomes for all.
Assistance and management strategies for success.
Once we understand the challenges you are facing, our Edge team will work with you and your employer to co-design strategies to get you back on track. These can include:
- Arranging health assistance, such as occupational therapy, counselling and other allied health services
- Support with any required workplace modifications
- Re-defining your job role, if necessary
- Workplace assessments
- Skills development
- Access to funding for workplace modifications or specialist equipment (if required)
To be eligible for Work Assist your employee must:
- Have a diagnosed disability, or long-term health condition
- Be currently employed for a minimum of eight hours per week, and not studying full-time
- Have worked an average of eight hours per week for 13 consecutive weeks
- Be an Australian resident and aged between 14 – 65
If you’d like to speak to our friendly team, contact us today.