One of Western Australia’s first employment providers for people with disability.
Edge Employment Solutions is a Disability Employment Service Provider (DES) and NDIS provider. Edge was established in 1984 with a vision to build an inclusive and accepting society through the power of employment (more on our history here). We continue to achieve this vision, and have successfully secured over 8,500 jobs since we began. We are proud to lead by example too, and 32% of our own employees have a disability.
For people with disability, mental health conditions, or those recovering from illness or injury, the pathways towards meaningful employment can be much harder to navigate. In these situations, a supportive and understanding approach is essential, which is exactly what Edge provides.
Because employment matters. What we do, matters. And the opportunity to give someone the sense of belonging and satisfaction that a job can bring? That matters most of all.
We are changing lives through the power of employment and creating a different kind of future.
A future where people of all abilities contribute meaningfully to every part of life. A future where everyone has the opportunity to secure and maintain fulfilling work.
At Edge, we’re committed to not only sourcing the best employment opportunities for our clients, but giving them the ongoing tools and support systems to make their new job their own. This dedicated support doesn’t finish when a contract is signed, but can continue for as long as we’re needed.
We’re proud to be more than a recruitment advisor. Instead, we work as an active partner for both job seekers and employers alike.
Together, we can champion diversity and help businesses and people to thrive, working to meet the needs of an ever-evolving future.
Our purpose, vision, mission and values guide us on our journey.
- Purpose: changing lives through the power of employment.
- Vision: building an inclusive and accepting society through the power of employment.
- Mission: delivering services to create better outcomes for job seekers and employers.
- Growth: We know our goals and deliver on our promises.
- Empowerment: We support and trust our people to do their best.
- Commitment: We have a can-do attitude and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Collaboration: We work as a team, achieving more together.
- Respect: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
Ready to find out more about how our services can assist you in achieving your goals?