A proven process to ensure you receive all the support you need as an employer.
Making the decision to employ someone with disability can help to change so many lives for the better. It also helps to encourage a more diverse workplace, improved culture and productivity, as well as ongoing community support. There are also a number of tangible business benefits, too.
Our processes are designed to help you get the most out of your journey with Edge as an employer, with helpful guidance at every stage. Here’s a guide to what you can expect:
- Registration – Once our job seekers have registered, we will work closely with them to develop an employment profile based on their individual aspirations, interests and skills.
- Job search – Our job search specialists will assist each employee with their job search, together with interview tips and resume guidance. For you, this means you’ll be interviewing candidates who have the suitable skills or interest to excel in the role(s) you have to offer.
- Job support – We work in partnership with both the employee and you as the employer to make sure any challenges are overcome, any workplace modifications can be achieved, and everyone feels supported.
- Additional training – Our Edge Job Coaches will work with each employee for as long as they’re needed. This support extends to you, too – we’re here if you have any questions or concerns.
- Support for existing employees – Edge also offers ongoing support for employees who may be facing challenges due to illness, injury or a recent disability. If you have an employee that you think could benefit from our help, please contact our team.
- Training for all staff- Edge offers employer training solutions tailored to your business needs. Our customised training is designed to support employers to build confidence within the workplace and promote an inclusive, accepting and safe culture that increases productivity and positivity.
Whether you are looking to hire someone with disability, injury, illness or mental health condition, want to support a current employee, or are just looking for some guidance, feel free to get in touch for a chat. Contact our team today.