National Standards for Disability Services
We are committed to the six National Standards for Disability Services.
Edge Employment Solutions is a Disability Employment Service provider and adheres to the Six National Standards for Disability Services. We undertake annual accreditation against these quality standards and are committed to ensuring they are at the core of everything we do.
The Six National Standards:
- Rights: Edge promotes individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination, decision-making and actively prevents abuse, harm, neglect and violence.
- Participation and Inclusion: Edge works with individuals and families, friends and carers to promote opportunities for meaningful participation and active inclusion in society.
- Individual Outcomes: Edge’s services and supports are assessed, planned, delivered and reviewed to build on individual strengths and enable individuals to reach their goals.
- Feedback and Complaints: Edge seeks regular feedback to inform individual and organisation-wide service reviews to continually improve.
- Service Access: Edge manages access, commencement and leading us in a transparent, fair, equal and responsive way.
- Service Management: Edge has effective and accountable service management and leadership to maximise outcomes for individuals.
For more information, please see the DSS website.