Careers at Edge
Contribute to a diverse and inclusive world.
Are you looking for meaningful work that truly makes a difference to peoples’ lives? Are you curious, open-minded and solutions focused, and want to work in a thriving culture? Then come and join us at Edge Employment Solutions.
Everything we do, every single day, reflects our purpose of changing lives through the power of employment. We embrace a genuine person-centred approach to deliver quality services that are unique to our job seekers’ and employers’ needs.
At Edge, people are at the heart of what we do.
Our values are important to us and guide the way we work together to achieve our goals.
- Growth: We know our goals and deliver on our promises.
- Empowerment: We support and trust our people to do their best.
- Commitment: We have a can-do attitude and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Collaboration: We work as a team, achieving more together.
- Respect: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
Working for Edge, you’ll be part of a caring and inclusive organisation and will have access to a number of terrific benefits, including:
- Work life balance options: We offer a flexible working environment including the option of working a 9-day fortnight. We encourage work-life balance while contributing to a diverse and inclusive world.
- Generous salary packaging: As a not-for-profit organisation, our employees are able to access Salary Packaging, meaning you get a portion of your salary tax free. Salary packaging is available through our partner Maxxia.
- Device packaging: Employees have the option to salary sacrifice a laptop or mobile phone after working with Edge for six months.
- Employee assistance program: You and your family can access free, confidential counselling, coaching and support to assist with a broad range of life and work issues.
- Birthday leave: Birthdays are special days, so we believe our staff shouldn’t have to work on this day and should instead relax and celebrate.
- Early access to Long Service Leave: Employees have the option of taking paid two weeks long service leave after 3.5 years of continuous service.
- Professional Development: Internal and external training opportunities are available.
If you would like to join us on our purpose of changing lives through the power of employment, then we’d love to hear from you.
Current vacancies- September:
We are now seeking Employer Consultant’s for our Subiaco and East Victoria Park and Job Coaches for our Joondalup and East Victoria Park sites.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Still interested, but nothing is matching your skills above?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and purpose. If you are interested in working for Edge, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.